ONLINE CONFERENCE STREAM
STREAM PLAYBACK IS AVAILABLE HERE
In case you would like to ask a question, please open the YouTube stream and write your question into comments - we regularly follow the comments, and the moderator will ask the presenters to respond
- Pokud máte zájem sledovat českou verzi přenosu, prosím jděte na www.jadernedny.cz
New nuclear source for the Czech Republic
state of preparation in 2021
international scientific conference for the opening of Nuclear Days
September 15 - October 20, 2021
University of West Bohemia, Bory University Campus, Czech Republic
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Industry and Trade, Minister of Trasnport, doc. Ing. Karel Havlíček,Ph.D.
Rector of the university of West Bohemia, doc. Dr. RNDr. Miroslav Holeček, Ph.D.
9:00 - 10:00 "Nuclear breakfast" - meeting of participants, opening of ND 2021
plenary session 10:30 – 12:30
Participation promised: Tomáš Ehler, John Roberts, Petr Závodský, František Krček, Miroslav Holeček,
Information for attendees
Attending both the conference and gala dinner is free of charge; however, prior registration via the registration form above is required
To attend the conference and gala dinner, it is necessary to provide us some certificate regarding COVID-19 vaccination or test:
- Valid vaccination (EU certificate) - vaccination is valid after 14 days since the date of the second dose (two-dose vaccine) or after 14 days since the date of the first dose (single-dose vaccine)
- Passing a test with a negative result (PCR test validity is 7 days; antigen test validity is 72 hours); it is necessary to have a valid test for the entire duration of the conference
- Proof of laboratory-confirmed exposure to COVID-19 within the previous 180 days
A respirator of FFP2 class according to the Czech government regulation must be worn throughout the conference (except for consumption of drinks and refreshments).
How to get to the conference?
The conference will take place at the Faculty of Applied Sciences (FAV), University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Technická 8, Pilsen
- For conference participants arriving by car, parking is available next to the building. Bear in mind that the FAV building is approached from Folmavská street.
- In case of public transport, please use tram number 4 (terminus Univerzita) and get off at the stop Technická.
How to get to the gala dinner?
The conference gala evening will take place at the Secese Conference and Social Centre, U Prazdroje 7, Plzeň - precise location can be seen here
- If you drive, you can park in the in front of the historic gate of the brewery (marked with a blue rectangle) or inside the brewery (i.e. go through the historic gate and turn left)
- In the case of public transport, take tram No. 4 from the "Technická" stop (direction Košutka) and at the "U práce" stop change to trolleybus No. 11, 15 or 16 and continue to the "Hlavní nádraží" stop. Then walk towards the Vienna House Hotel and cross the overhead footbridge to the historical gate of the brewery (marked with a blue rectangle)
- At the historic brewery gate (marked with a blue rectangle) there will be directional signs that will lead you to the hall where the social evening will take place
Conference sponsors 2021
Media partners of the conference
At the exhibition you will see
- Models of reactors
- Models of spent nuclear fuel containers
- Model of deep repository
for spent nuclear fuel
- Cloud chamber
- Model of nuclear fuel cartridge for the PWR1000 reactor
- and much more...